FAQ Log in
Search Profile
Memberlist Usergroups
Register
Active Comlink Frequencies and Encryptions
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Star Wars: Shattered Equinox Forum Index » Ronin Limited » Active Comlink Frequencies and Encryptions
View previous topic :: View next topic  
alzarath
Jedi Knight

Post Posted: Thu Jul 12, 2007 3:16 am    Post subject: Active Comlink Frequencies and Encryptions

Will add in a new set soon.
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Aramis
Player

Post Posted: Mon Jun 09, 2008 7:20 pm    Post subject:

Updated, you can see this with the clan commands on the end of Ronin's line you get both frequency and encryption. Do not give this to anyone and force me to do a monthly if not even a weekly or daily reset of this settings. Always check to see if the one you have are the good ones for I will change it if I fear that our communication may be compromised! Smile
Star Wars: Shattered Equinox Forum Index » Ronin Limited » Active Comlink Frequencies and Encryptions
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies. All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: