FAQ Log in
Search Profile
Memberlist Usergroups
Register
LOG: Diramm, Hessen.
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Star Wars: Shattered Equinox Forum Index » Order of the Sith » LOG: Diramm, Hessen.
View previous topic :: View next topic  
kirnan
Sith Lord

Post Posted: Fri Jun 05, 2009 7:35 am    Post subject: LOG: Diramm, Hessen.

[BEGIN HOLORECORDING]

a large tan Hutt with green eyes says quietly into his comlink ' Looking for work? If you aren't afraid to get your hands dirty, find Kithkin. He'll set you up.'

Hessen raises an eyebrow as the Hutt speaks into the comlink. "So you're the one doing those. I was wondering who that was...What's that all about?" He glances around, eyeing the stormtroopers. "But perhaps this is not the best place to speak about it."

a large tan Hutt with green eyes shrugs. "The Imperials pay no mind to us non-humans. We're beneath their attentions."

Hessen chuckles and switches to Huttese to speak. "True. Now, about that work...?"

a large tan Hutt with green eyes tilts his head in question. "You assume I am Kithkin. A bold assumption."

Hessen shakes his head. "I assume nothing of the sort. I only take you as a source of finding this Kithkin."

a large tan Hutt with green eyes nods. "Then you should be more clear. What of it, anyway?"

(Huttese) Hessen says '"I'm looking for a way to make some credits. Not only that, but pay them out for...services, occasionally. That is if you and this Kithkin are as connected as I assume you to be. I took you for the credible sort on Melida-Daan, as well. Someone I could trust."

a large tan Hutt with green eyes chuckles lightly. "Credible is not a word oft used to describe me. At any rate, you are currently employed, are you not?"

Hessen grins. "By credible I mean as I can take your information as trustworthy. And yes, but I'm looking for occasional side jobs to make some money, if that's what you're offering."

a large tan Hutt with green eyes shrugs. "We usually look for those seeking more permanent employment. Not necessarily frequent jobs, but a more stable and consistent (word other than employment that I can't think of)."

a large tan Hutt with green eyes gets a sleak Crystal Asp holdout blaster from a tan bandolier with several pouches

Hessen nods. "I see. Then let's forget that and move on to the topic of information. In my current employ and profession I often need sources of information that I can't always get myself. I'm sure a being such as yourself no doubt comes across a lot of interesting information, no? Or at least your constituents. I would be willing to pay for information that could be useful."

a large tan Hutt with green eyes grins. "Normally I'm the one looking for information. Perhaps this could be a mutual arrangement?"

Hessen chuckles and nods. "That sounds like a good idea."

a large tan Hutt with green eyes nods. "Shall we discuss specifics, then?"

Hessen spreads his hands. "I'm willing to hear your proposal."

a large tan Hutt with green eyes mimics the gesture. "It was your suggestion, friend."

Hessen chuckles. "I really didn't have an idea for specifics other than any information that would be useful. Specifcally regarding the Empire, or rebellion, or other third parties that might need security work. Or troubles around. That's the sort of information I need. I figured we could arrange a price at the time of the information passing based on the information and its use, and dangers of acquiring the information. However if you had something more solid I'm willing to hear it."

a large tan Hutt with green eyes shrugs. "I expected you would have something more concrete. It would appear I am mistaken."

Hessen shrugs. "Information passing is rarely concrete, in my experience. Sometimes we have to just go with the flow. It's not as if we're forming an alliance here, just making an agreement to pass on useful information for a price."

a large tan Hutt with green eyes nods. "True, but typically one has a better idea of what kind of informatoin will be passing."

Hessen shrugs. "I'm looking for almost anything, really. I could probably find a way to use 99% of any information. What kind of information are you looking for?"

a large tan Hutt with green eyes grins. "Almost anything, really."

Hessen grins and nods. "So can we have at least a rough agreement to pass along information as we come across it?"

a large tan Hutt with green eyes shrugs. "Very well."

Hessen nods and holds out his hand. "A deal, then. What frequency can we keep contact on?"

a large tan Hutt with green eyes nods, keeping his hands to his sides. "Just keep an eye out for more of my messages. They'll supply a frequency."

Hessen withdraws his hand, not looking the slight embarrased, and claps them together. "Well, a pleasure doing business with you. If you'll excuse me, however, there are things I need to attend to as well." He tips his hat. "A good day to you."

[END HOLORECORDING]
 Back to top »
Star Wars: Shattered Equinox Forum Index » Order of the Sith » LOG: Diramm, Hessen.
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies. All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: