FAQ Log in
Search Profile
Memberlist Usergroups
Register
Completely Pointless
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Star Wars: Shattered Equinox Forum Index » The Jedi Order » Completely Pointless
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Mrikh
Twi'lek Slave

Post Posted: Sun Nov 15, 2009 8:05 pm    Post subject: Completely Pointless

I'm writing this for several reasons, not least among them by intense desire to procrastinate my school work as long as possible. I must say; however, that I miss the abundance of activity on SWSE. It is true that I have done little to nothing to assist in the "problems", as so many people have labeled it, here, but, honestly, I believe that some key people lost interest or were taken away from the game simultaneously and the game slowly dwindled and now is seemingly dead. However, if at any time some of you would like to get back on and chit chat or just do some RP let me know. I miss it, I'm not going to lie.

I remember the good old time of waiting for weeks and weeks for a master to log on to get a training session, then becoming a teacher myself and realizing how exhausting training CERTAIN padawans could be. haha. I miss Khalak throwing boulders at Mrikh and Gryffon spouting off his long winded lectures and proverbs. Pfalt miraculously appearing once every 50 years was also something we all looked forward to. I miss both sides having good, respectable, and decent leadership that made the game interesting and fun to be a part of. And, more than anything, I miss the camaraderie I had with most of you. PLEASE, if at anytime you guys find another game you're playing online or anything just give me a holler at my AIM, gymnasth89. I miss you guys and this MUD.

I just had to write this on the JO forums since it hasn't been used in centuries and I'm still a moderator. Wouldn't be surprised if that was changed soon after I publish this however. Razz (Or perhaps it'll go for the rest of my life without anyone ever noticing it or reading it.) Regardless, I wish the best for you guys in the future. It was always fun RP'ing and joking around with you guys. I really did learn a lot from you all.
 Back to top »
Holu
Building Staff

Post Posted: Tue Nov 17, 2009 9:03 pm    Post subject:

I'd bet on the 'will never be noticed' aspect Wink.

School is still eating my face. Nothing has changed on that front!
Twi'lek Slave

Post Posted: Sat Nov 21, 2009 9:02 pm    Post subject:

haha Yea, it figures.

I started my second year at University of Tennessee. It's killing me and I'm not doing any crazy major as I'm sure most of you are. I've been working a lot though and am barely online. A few years ago, which feels like forever, I was on here pretty much every night.
 Back to top »
Giran Marr
Jedi Padawan

Post Posted: Sat Nov 28, 2009 11:16 am    Post subject: I Miss Being Jedi

The Subject of the post says it all...

I really miss all those rare RP times with all of you. I miss the lessons Mrikh would prep for me...and the adventures we'd go on.

I kinda miss typing up long training sessions and god knows what, and miss the fun skills that came with being a Jedi Padawan...

And yeah, SWSE seems to be going through a dead period again. A little sad to be honest...

Mind you, what I do now is so far away from my old ways as Roh...

The only thing that keeps me going now is mining, refining and selling glitstim...how charming eh? LOL...oh the pwipe...

I really miss all you guys...really...
 Back to top »
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Mrikh
Twi'lek Slave

Post Posted: Sat Nov 28, 2009 1:05 pm    Post subject:

Heh well I certainly miss training you, Roh! You were one of the best RP'ers in the game in my opinion. You always made it a lot of fun to do training sessions despite my extended absences. Razz

I don't foresee a time when I return to being as active as I once was with Mrikh; however, I would like to log on periodically for some RP once school finishes. Just 2 more weeks!

I hope everyone's Turkey Day was well spent and involved a lot of turkey, dressing, and pecan pie. Razz Enjoy everyone. I'll talk to you all soon.

-Matt
 Back to top »
Erdrick
Building Staff

Post Posted: Sat Nov 28, 2009 8:28 pm    Post subject:

Oh snap, this was posted recently. How are you post in my forums! *shake stick* But yeah, I miss being a Jedi too.

(\__/)
(O.o)
(> <) This is Bunny. Copy Bunny into your signature to help him on his way to world domination!
 Back to top »
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Mrikh
Twi'lek Slave

Post Posted: Sun Nov 29, 2009 9:36 pm    Post subject:

Your forums? Aren't I and Holu moderators? Razz Regardless, Darrik, if you read this and just want to make us all Jedi again just let me know. Razz I won't turn down the offer. haha I certainly miss RPing good ole Mrikh. I was just starting to get the hang of a Noghri.
 Back to top »
Giran Marr
Jedi Padawan

Post Posted: Tue Dec 01, 2009 10:16 am    Post subject:

There are a few forcers in SWSE at the moment, though I haven't seen them around lately...

IIRC I don't think I rolled force with Giran...which sucks lol, would've been good to be able to role-play a forcer.

However, I'm having fun roleplaying a 'freelancer' lol...

Long live ROLEPLAY!!!
 Back to top »
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Star Wars: Shattered Equinox Forum Index » The Jedi Order » Completely Pointless
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies. All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: