FAQ Log in
Search Profile
Memberlist Usergroups
Register
Announcement from Drake
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Star Wars: Shattered Equinox Forum Index » Clan Intercommunication » Announcement from Drake
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Drake
Administrator

Post Posted: Tue Nov 20, 2007 9:31 pm    Post subject: Announcement from Drake

I'll make this quick and to the point, I'd like for all of the clan leaders to send me a PM informing me of the following points:

1) The current active playerbase of the clan you lead, who is active, and how often.
2) Your current online times and estimated online schedule for the upcoming weeks.
3) Any recent developments within the clan that could provoke future RP, or otherwise be interesting for me to be informed of. Keep in mind I've been gone for the last 7 or so weeks, and I have absolutely no idea what has transpired. Fill me in.
4) How much money are you willing to give me for being awesome.
5) That was a joke, unless you're seriously going to give me money. In which case, I was serious. Deadly serious.

-Drake
Star Wars: Shattered Equinox Forum Index » Clan Intercommunication » Announcement from Drake
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies. All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: